Well, I've started a blog, and I am a tad bit intimidated. Do I really have something to offer to the world wide web? I figured all it takes is bravery and I have got nothing to loose so, here I am.For this entry I have chosen to write about:
Christmas Vacationing at the Parents' Place
- This time of year I totally get to save money living under my parents roof! No gas, no groceries, my mother continually buying me little happys!
- I am always reminded how loved and cared for I am when I am under the same roof as my parents, and am delighted to be near the ones that I love so much
- The responsibilities of the life left behind me are far far away, which gives me an opportunity to perceive that life from a distance, rest from it, recoup and recharge.
- At the same time, after awhile with so much time on my hands to think, I start itching to return back to those responsibilities, wanting to tend to unfinished business and looking forward to whatever else may be needing to be accomplished. But with so much distance between...this is hard to do
- No vehicle. No independence. No space. No privacy. Enough said.
- Stepping back into the environment of my childhood is just... weird. Anyone else feel me? I almost have a sort of identity crisis, feeling misplaced. Who am I? I've changed, I've grown but can I continue to here?!? It's like a loop hole in space-time continuum?!