" Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. "
From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.
Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”
Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”
Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done. Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”
"Pain throws your heart to the ground, LOVE turns the whole things around ...
No, it won't all go the way you think it should ...
... But I know the heart of life is good"
- "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." ~Romans 8:28
- "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives." ~Genesis 50:20
- "For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." ~Hebrews 4:15-26
- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil.This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones." ~Proverbs 3:5-8
- "For my thoughts are not your thoughts neither are your ways my ways declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." ~Isaiah 55:8-9
- "I know Lord that You can do all things; no plan of Yours can be thwarted" ~Job 42:2
- "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell." ~Matthew 10:28
- Pray for divine ministry opportunities, for salvations, and deliverance EVERYWHERE we go!
- Pray that language barriers would be overridden.
- Pray that God's favor would rest upon us, especially in terms of setting up our trainee program.
- Pray that God would draw people to our performances, and that they would logistically go well.
- Pray that as we pour out, we would also be poured into; that we would find time of refreshment along the way; personal time to spend with God despite are busy schedule.
- Pray for travel mercies, and good health.