“Return home and tell how much God has done for you.”
~ Luke 8:39
Presenting with excitement, I introduce to you Testimony Tuesdays!!! A testimony by definition is: a formal written or spoken statement, a public recounting of a religious conversion or experience. The Bible commands us in numerous places to bring praise, glory, and honor to our God by proclaiming, declaring, and telling about His marvelous works to others. That is the purpose and heart behind this installment for my Tuesday posts. Each Tuesday (more or less), a testimony will be shared here involving the recounting of salvation, redemption, overcoming, and/or healing just to name a few; A story that brings glory to our God and in which we might be encouraged, spurred on, and challenged with at the same time.The stories that will be shared will either be of my own personal experiences, excerpts from books, testimonies I find via youtube or other media sources, as well as YOURS! I would love to know and give you the opportunity to share here with us a testimony of your own, of whatever fashion that involves the Lord doing a transforming work in your life. Just email me your testimony and I will see what I can do about posting it on a future Tuesday! You may choose to have your name be known or anonymous. I look forward to hearing from you!
- "The God of heaven gives dominion and power and might and glory" Daniel 2:36b
- "He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning." Daniel 2:21
- "For the Scriptures say that God told Pharaoh, 'I have appointed you for the very purpose of displaying my power in you and to spread my fame throughout the earth." Romans 9:17
- "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:9
- "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
- "If God is for us, who can be against us? " Romans 8:31
- "...to submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God." Romans 13:1
- "... to be peacemakers, for they are blessed and will be called children of God" Matthew 5:9
- Pray that God supply President Trump with divine strength, guidance, and wisdom.
- Pray that Donald Trump would be seeking wise, godly counsel from others and implement it.
- Pray that he would not waver from his endorsed conservative stances.
- Pray that Trump would continue to defend the rights of believers.
- Despite the short comings Trump may have, pray that he would be used in our country in the way God desires, and that "God's power might be displayed, and His fame spread throughout the earth through Trump".
- Pray that President Trump would express continued loyalty with Israel and preserve our relationship with them and support for them.
- Pray for the members of our body; Christians across the nation and that we would be peacemakers, peacefully and graciously submitting to governing authorities, and not wavering, but being strengthened in our faith all the while.